Simplify and speed up the coding process with this one-stop, cross-coding resource developed for those who work for physicians, hospitals, or payers. This easy-to-use manual provides essential links fromthe radiology CPT® codes toassociated CPT® codes andto the appropriate ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II codes. The Radiology Cross Coder is sure to help you code it right—the first time!
Key Features and Benefits
- Numerical organization byCPT® Provides an all-in-one guide for coders who need diagnosis and surgical procedure code information.
- Recognize when anICD-10-CM code is gender-specific.Icons indicate when the diagnosis code selected is appropriate for the sex of the patient.
- Full Code Descriptions.Easy-to-recognize full code descriptionsfor CPT®, ICD-10-CM and HCPCS codes.
- Increase Coding Precision. Complete code descriptions provided for CPT®, ICD-10-CM HCPCS Level II codes providing clear guidance.
- ICD-10-CM Neoplasm Table.Complete and current ICD-10-CM Neoplasm Table included for quick reference when the service provided is oncology-related.
Radiology Cross Coder