The ICD-10-CM Expert for SNF, IRF and LTCH with our hallmark features and format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the codebook that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for SNF and IRF including: color-coding and symbols identifying diagnoses for RUG IVand IRF RIC. Now expanded to include long-term care hospital (LTCH) coding and reimbursement indicators in the tabular as well as appendixes specific to LTCH.Coding tips and definitions of commonly treated conditions specific to these PAC settings are also included.
Delivery Option 2: Updated 2019 coding guidelines bound in the book; delivery before October 1, 2018 is dependent on when the updated coding guidelines are released. Delivery may be delayed beyond the October 1, 2018 effective date.
Key Features and Benefits
- New — Optum360 Edge — LTCH coding and reimbursement.Now expanded to include LTCHcoverage indicators in the tabular and appendixes covering LTCH DRGs and complex wound coding.
- New — Optum360 Edge — Coding tips. Tips specific to these PAC settings are now included.
- New — Optum360 Edge —Complete list of code changes. All 2019 new, revised, and deleted codes listed in the front of the book.
- Optum360 Edge — Two delivery options.Delivery option 1 – guaranteed delivery before October 1, 2018. Updated 2019 guidelines will be provided in a guideline booklet that will be shipped separately. Delivery option 2 – guidelines bound in the book. Books may arrive after October 1, but are guaranteed to contain the complete updated 2019code set along with updated 2019 guidelines.
- Optum360 Edge — Supplementary appendixes.Additional information covering PPS for SNF, IRF and LTCH; Medicare coverage; quality initiatives; and LTCH guidelines and coding examples.
Optum360 Edge — Case Mix Quick Pick Cards.These handy 8.5” x 11”inch laminated cards identify diagnoses included in Resource Utilization Groups (RUG) IV, IRF Rehabilitation Impairment Categories (RIC), and LTCH complex wounds.