The ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities with 2020 Guidelines, with our hallmark features and format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the codebook that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for SNF and IRF including: color-coding and symbols identifying diagnoses for RUG IV and IRF RIC Coding tips and definitions of commonly treated conditions specific to these PAC settings are also included.
*Updated 2020 coding guidelines bound in the book. Delivery before October 1, 2019 is dependent on when the updated Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for 2020 are released. Delivery might be delayed beyond the October 1, 2019 effective date.
Key Features and Benefits
• NEW — Optum360 Edge — Coding Tips. Coding tips are reviewed and updated, with more new coding tips added to assist you in appropriate code selection.
• Optum360 Edge — Intuitive features and format. Visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, and more.
• Optum360 Edge — Supplementary appendixes. Additional coding and reimbursement information covering PPS for SNF and IRF services; Medicare coverage; quality initiatives; and long-term care guidelines and coding examples is located in supplementary appendixes.
• Optum360 Edge — More Definitions. More clinical definitions are added for a better understanding of complex ICD-10-CM diagnostic terms.
• List of code changes and conversion table. A list of all 2020 new, revised, and deleted codes to identify at a glance code changes for your specialty. Plus an ICD-10-CM conversion table from the new and changed codes to the code previously used.
• Guidelines with coding examples. Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting including chapterspecific coding examples.
• Helpful illustrations. Detailed color anatomy illustration appendix. Plus many illustrations at the code level identifying specific code-related anatomy.