The ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospicewith our hallmark features and format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier.Use the codebook that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for home health and hospice including color bars and symbols that identify diagnosis codes forcase mix, non-routine supplies and non-cancer hospice diagnoses. Now with coding tips and definitions specific to home health and hospice.
Delivery Option 2: Updated 2019 coding guidelines bound in the book; delivery before October 1, 2018 is dependent on when the updated coding guidelines are released. Delivery may be delayed beyond the October 1, 2018 effective date.
Key Features and Benefits
- New — Optum360 Edge —Complete list of code changes. All 2019new, revised, and deleted codes listed in the front of the book.
- New — Optum360 Edge —Coding Tips. Specific coding tips for home health and hospice care.
- New — Optum360 Edge —Terms for conditions treated in these settings are defined.
- Optum360 Edge — Two delivery options. Delivery option 1 – guaranteed delivery before October 1, 2018. Updated 2019 guidelines will be provided in a guideline booklet that will be shipped separately. Delivery option 2 – guidelines bound in the book. Books may arrive after October 1, but are guaranteed to contain the complete updated 2019 code set along with updated 2019 guidelines.
- Optum360 Edge — Supplementary Appendixes.Additional information covering home health and hospice prospective payment systems, quality initiatives, OASIS-C1, and case mix groups.
Optum360 Edge — Case Mix Quick Pick Cards. These handy 8.5”x 11” inch laminated cards identify case mix diagnoses, non-routine supply diagnoses, and non-cancer hospice diagnoses.
Home Health and Hospice Draft