A great tool for physicians and risk adjustment coders dealing with hierarchical condition category (HCC) coding and those practices submitting claims to Medicare.
These coding cards provide a unique methodology for selecting the correct diagnosis code for commonly reported chronic diseases.
Build a code in a compliant and efficient manner by navigating through a series of color coded choices. Once card users arrive at a green box, their code is complete. Diagnosis coding made simple, fast and accurate.
This series contains five coding cards. Each two-sided card features multiple related diseases and helps users achieve the greatest level of specificity possible.
Diagnostic and risk-adjustment coding for chronic diseases is simple and easy when using the new ICD-10-CM 2019 Chronic Disease Coding cards. This series of cards best serves physicians, qualified health care professionals, and coders dealing with hierarchical condition category (HCC) coding and submitting claims to Medicare.
- Unique color-coded selection process — makes the options more obvious and coding more accurate and complete
- Methodology that ensures specificity — helps avoid incomplete codes and rejected claims
- Common risk-adjusted diagnoses — includes codes commonly coded incorrectly in risk adjustment
- Unique visual design — clarifies for the physician the documentation requirements for coding a specific diagnosis
- Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
- Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
- Convenience at an affordable price — means these quick reference chronic disease cards can be placed in every work area