Designed to help providers implement HIPAA rules and regulations, HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for creating a new compliance program or conducting a compliance assessment. Includes customizable policies and procedures for HIPAA privacy, security and transactions requirements, and a comprehensive HIPAA encyclopedia covering topics such as the recent Breach Notification rules and risk assessment reporting. Remember—you get our 170-pageHIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit.
Key Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge—HIPAA Handbooks for Clinicians and Office Staff. Ready-to-use, customizable handbooks explain HIPAA privacy and security compliance. Includes 20-question exam.
- HIPAA auditing and risk assessmentguides. Conduct the internal auditsand risk assessmentsthat CMS expects to see and that the Office for Civil Rights is actively monitoring. Get these must-have customizable policies, procedures, and worksheets toensureyour HIPAA program is effective andto show your duediligence in meeting your obligation to monitor HIPAA compliance.
- Get our online (downloadable) 100-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan, free, when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit. Policies and procedures are ready to be customized and available in easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- Comprehensive management policies and procedures. More than 60 pages of new customizable policies, procedures, and forms.Includes our detailed Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis tool.Get customizable reports and forms for the risk assessment that the Office for Civil Rightsexpects you to have in your records.
- Updated state breach laws. Get state-by-state details of local rules governing breach release of individuals’ protected health information.
- Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies. You get both print and electronic formats.
- Also available as an eBook.Convenient for key word searching.
- Skills tests. Quantify your own, as well as yourstaff's, level of understanding of HIPAA topics.
- Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
- Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
Customizable training materials. Get ready-to-use presentation content, plus talking points designed to make complex HIPAA topics understandable to all.
HIPAA Tool Kit