Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2021 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate quick, yet accurate CPT
coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference
cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the
CPT codebook. A separate card lists all modifiers used with CPT and HCPCS codes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• AMA EXCLUSIVE! CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty.
• Illustrations and tables from the CPT® 2021 Professional Edition — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures
and services discussed within the codes.
• Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for
those familiar with the codebook.
• Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook.
• Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use.