The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2021 valid ICD-10-CM codes. The table format is easy-touse, maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder, and simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips. Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum360 Edge — Optum Xpress Coding Matrix (designed and used exclusively by Optum360). Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each condition.
• Optum360 Edge — Compact 6” x 9” accordion format. More codes, less space in our compact accordion format which provides 8-10 pages of specialty-specific codes.
• Optum360 Edge — Alphabetically organized tables. Body systems and main diagnostic terms are organized alphabetically in tables that contain a comprehensive list of valid 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th characters.
• Complete and comprehensive coverage by specialty. The Fast Finders provide commonly used ICD-10-CM codes for each specialty as well as a comprehensive list of valid codes within diagnostic categories for your specialty.
• Valid codes. Updated with ICD-10-CM codes for 2021, code directly from the tables contained in the Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with confidence.
• Coding Instructions. Code first, use additional code, and other coding instructions are included in the tables to ensure correct sequencing of all relevant codes.
• Productivity tool. The logical look-up format makes finding the right code easier.
• Convenient work flow coding tool. Rely on one at every work station.