Unlike other medical dictionaries, the Coders’ Dictionary helps you understand healthcare terminology from a coding and revenue perspective. This unique dictionary was developed to meet the specific needs of medical coders, HIM professionals, billing and reimbursement specialists, analysts, students, adjudicators and more
Key Features and Benefits
• New and updated definitions and terms. New and updated edition of Coders’ Dictionary.
• Clinical and healthcare definitions. In an easy-to-use, alphabetic listing easily locate essential clinical and administrative terms and definitions to assist you in the coding, billing, reimbursement and analytics processes.
• Essential clinical terms with code assignments. Over 2,000 terms and their definitions identify the associated CPT® , HCPCS, or ICD-10 term for easy code lookup in your coding tools.
• Illustrations. Detailed illustrations accompany medical terminology to enhance understanding of the definition.
• Clinical documentation improvement (CDI). Quickly access definitions for terms used in medical documentation, providing a better understanding of the services provided.