Simplify and speed up the coding process with this one-stop, cross-coding resource developed for those who work for anesthesiologists, hospitals, or payers. This easy-to-use manual provides essential links fromCPT®anesthesia codes to associated surgical CPT codes and the appropriate ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II codes. The Anesthesia Cross Coder is sure to help you code it right—the first time!
Features and benefits
- Optum360 Edge – eBooks are indexed and bookmarked for fast searching, allowing you to move through the content quickly and efficiently.
- Numerical organization by CPT® code. Provides an all-in-one guide for coders who need diagnosis and procedure code information.
- Recognize when ICD-10-CM code is gender-specific. Icons indicate when the diagnosis code selected is appropriate for the sex of the patient.
- Increase coding precision.Complete code descriptions provided for CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II codes providing clear guidance.
- Ideal for quick reference. Solve problematic coding concerns with the help of the CPT® book to anesthesia code crosswalk, glossary, and appendix.
Anesthesia Cross Coder