Simplify and speed up the coding process with this one-stop, cross-coding resource developed for those who work for physicians, hospitals, or payers. This easy-to-use eBook provides essential links from CPT® codes to the appropriate ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II codes along with corresponding, clarifying illustrations. The 2017 Anesthesia Cross Coder is sure to help you code it right—the first time!
Key Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge – eBooks are indexed and bookmarked for fast searching, allowing you to move through the content quickly and efficiently.
- Numerical organization by CPT® code. Provides an all-in-one guide for coders who need diagnosis and procedure code information.
- Recognize when primary/secondary codes are required. ICD-10-CM code icons indicate when additional codes are needed and if the code selected is appropriate for the sex of the patient.
- Spend less time correcting claims. Before submitting claims, consult complete CPT® , ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II code descriptions that provide clear code explanations and guidance.
- Ideal for quick reference. Solve problematic coding concerns with the help of the CPT® to anesthesia code crosswalk, glossary, and appendix.
Anesthesia Cross Coder