Medicare Correct Coding Guide is a comprehensive manual that provides medical practices with correct coding policies, CCI edits, and the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule—all in one resource. Always up-todate and easy to use. This reference can help improve coding accuracy and reduce unbundling errors and the chance of audit.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum360 Edge—CCI edits, Medicare RVUs, and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs). Access it all in one easy-to-use listing.
• Optum360 Edge—Unique edit icons. Instantly know why a code combination will not be paid separately.
• Quarterly updates for one full year. Stay current as CMS implements changes.
• Summary of Changes table. Quickly identify changes to your most frequently used codes.
• Printed book or downloadable eBook. Your choice of formats.